Not really. Mondays are gross, and it reminds me that I didn’t get to see ANY hockey last week. People were coming to my blog more often when I did the six days of development camp linkage so I figured I should do links more often.
Well, here are a few I thought I’d share for today:
- Bruce Boudreau helped host a Toronto sports radio program called The Fan 950. I actually don’t know if it’s interesting because I haven’t listened to it yet, but BB and host Gord Stellick talk with Toronto Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson, former NHL coach Harry Neale, football insider Chris Schultz, and Mr. Don Cherry, hater of Ovechkin celebrations (;.
- Puckhead’s Thoughts had a nice interview with recent draftee Garrett Mitchell, the youngest guy at camp. Might I add that it feels pretty strange to know that a guy who’s only 9 months or so older than me has been drafted in the NHL.
- Puck Daddy talked to new Caps Assistant Coach Bob Woods about his Roller Hockey career.
- Capitals Kremlin takes a look at the December schedule and chooses his winners of Development Camp 2009.
- Nice read on Keith Aucoin from New England Hockey Journal. (via Japers’ Rink)
- No, you cannot have Stecks dammit. Not for that shit. But it’s nice to know people not around DC know about him. More on that in another post soon. (via Japer’s Rink)