(Caps In Pictures)
I don’t think I’ll ever have morning links like other sites. It’s summer, and I wake up at 11 or 12 usually. Yeah, so…
- Let’s add one more blog to the Joe Finley throws stuff onto the streets saga. (Rock The Red.net)
- While I’m at it, let’s add some more to the incident with some news on Big Joe’s partner in crime, Matt Frattin.
- Back to Joe Finley, Mike Vogel does a SnapShots segment on the guy who is as tall as my uncle (and a foot and six and a half inches taller than me).
- Looks like Feds has claimed the victim role in an embezzlement case against some guy named Joseph Zada. (Freep, KuklasKorner and Puck Daddy)
- Caps In Pictures outtake of the day featuring Mike Green.
- Mike Vogel says so long to Johnny.
- On Frozen Blog talks with Caps assistant coach Bob Woods.
- The Caps have renewed the ECHL affiliation with the South Carolina Stingrays.
- Guess who tops the list of NHL.com’s Top Ten Most Underrated Signings of 2009?
- That same guy talked with Puck Daddy “about garbage goals, crazy Flyers fans and expectations skating with Ovechkin.”
- Rod Langway and Dennis Maruk are among the confirmed attending the Caps Convention in September.
- Brian Pothier will drop the ceremonial first puck at the Third Annual Dave Fay Memorial hockey game. Some Ex-Caps are also scheduled to play in the game. [Put Cancer on Ice]
- A View From the Cheap Seats looks at some of the big spenders by position under the NHL salary cap era.
- Last, but certainly not least, Dmitry Orlov is 18 today. He still can’t drink in America, but I’m sure he’s taking in plenty of vodka today. Happy Birthday to him.(I’ll have a post on him in a bit that I meant to most a couple days ago.)