(Caps In Pictures)
Ahh, Wednesday. I leave in three days. Woo! Anyway, I would like to say that I really hope my O’s don’t trade George Sherrill. I’d definitely be a little sad inside. Pretty much whenever I watched a game, Sherrill would be the reliable closer and finish it out. Then again, I haven’t been watching as much as I would have liked. Unless we’re trading him in a deal for freakin’ Roy Halladay, I’d like a reliable arm in the bullpen. Seeing as that won’t happen, I hope he stays here.
- I tweeted yesterday that Cody Eakin had been added to Canda’s World Junior development camp roster. Here’s the Swift Current Broncos news release.
- Like we didn’t already know that Sasha and Sasha are like brothers.
- A Russia Today interview from yesterday with Alex Ovechkin.
- Caps In Pictures outtake feat. newly resigned Hershey Bear Bryan Helmer.
- Sadly, the hockey world lost another to cancer. Janis Foligno succumbed to her battle with the disease Monday night. She is the wife of former Hershey coach and current Sudbury Wolves coach and GM Mike Foligno.
- Apparently, Milan Jurcina‘s arbitration hearing went “professionally.” I guess that means there was no “character assassination.”
- Ovechkin wishes Miss Russia luck at Miss Universe.
- They’re seriously pumping out Ovi interviews like nobody’s business over in Russia.
- A look at the Southeast’s top ten forwards.
- Grant McNeill will be back with Hershey for the ’09-’10 season.
- Today’s Caps Report with Mike Vogel and Brett Leonhardt. Audio | Video