Oh, Friday. Why is summer so short? School starts in something like two and a half weeks. Senior year. College applications. I really need to get into BU, or I will develop clinical depression.
- Look at this executed hip check by a T worker in Boston. I just thought it was a little funny, and I’d like to see the aftermath of said hip check.
- We are Zlatorog beer.
- If us Americans can beat the Canadians in Canada, Ryan Kesler will be my new favorite player.
- Back on the 28th, I tweeted that Cody Eakin was on the Team Canada World Junior Development Camp roster. What I didn’t know was that he was added because Stefan Della Rovere couldn’t do on-ice sessions from an injury. (Via Japers’)
- Caps In Pictures outtake feat. Mike Green.
- I wish there were enough NHL players to have a Team Maryland. But our organeyezation has quite a few players for Team Mass. (Via Japers’)
- Milan Jurcina is on the list of the Top 10 Slovak players in the NHL.
- A Sovetsky Sport interview with Alex Ovechkin on his summer and a new tattoo.
- No comment on Michael Nylander. (@dchesnokov)