I don’t know why I exclamed that. So after this and Daily Captions are up, I’m off to la escuela to pick up un parking pass application and then to the lovely Office Depot to buy a Fleischmann number of folders. Get it? 14. That’s what I’m going to do now. Refer to number by a player with that number. Whapah!
- Canada is the main team on Amurrica’s radar for the 2010 Olympics according to Brian Burke.
- Caps In Pictures outtake feat. Milan Jurcina.
- Congrats to Locker’s son, Kyle, for getting an ECHL deal.
- Who’s going to repeat as leaders in this season’s statistical categories? Ovi‘s definitely a lock for SOG.
- TEB catches up with Gordo who, not surprisingly, didn’t take the second round series loss very well.
- John Carlson is the next great American defenseman. (Via Japers’)
- Who’s got your vote for the 16th most valuable Cap?
- No more Dasha for Varly?
- Japers’ Rink is doing a series called “Excerpts from ‘Gabby-Confessions of a Hockey Lifer.” Here’s Part I and Part II.
- Dmitri Orlov probably isn’t playing in North American this year. (@dchesnokov)
- Speaking of OrlovOfMyLife, OFB has a clip of him putting a hit on Alexander Svitov. Orly is in white.
- A Caps feature by Mike Vogel on the group of netminders Arturs Irbe inherits.
- The cabbie of Patty Kane says he doesn’t want to ruin Patty’s career. It’s a little too late for that, sir.