Okay, so I feel like a complete moron.
I joined my first ever Fantasy Hockey league this year at ESPN.com. The draft went by okay. It kind of sucked that I picked 15th out of 19, but I some how grabbed up Mike Green in the second round (24th overall, almost where he was drafted by the Caps).
Now that the season has started, so have the Matchups. I understand all the stats and whatnot, but there’s still stuff I don’t get. I actually want to win this because I like winning. Whatever it is, I have to win it. So I have a few questions that I kind of need answered. If any Fantasy Hockey savvy people out there could help answer them, it would be greatly appreciated.
- I think I’ve figured this out, but I just need to check. Where it says “Score,” that means how many stat categories you’re winning out of however many there are, right?
- Once one day of games is over, should I move the players from those teams out and the bench players from teams playing the next day in? Or does that mess with my stats?
- If a player is sucking, can I just drop him and pick up a FA?
- If you trade with someone, and give them two players for one, do you just fill that empty spot with a FA?
- Why is someone getting points for having MORE PIM than me? Shouldn’t the person who gets that point or whatever have the LEAST amount of PIM?
If there’s anything else that I need to know about Fantasy Hockey, please help me out here. I want to win, even if it’s for nothing.