Some items of note before tonight’s Caps vs. Sabres game:
- Matt Bradley didn’t travel with the team to Buffalo, which is okay considering the world now #hasmoreBradley by the name of Henry James. :D
- Semyon Varlamov sustained a groin injury near the end of the game in Tampa. Michal Neuvrith was recalled from Hershey, and Braden Holtby was recalled from South Carolina to the Bears.
- Mathieu Perreault has food poisoning and is questionable. If he does NOT play, Boudreau will dress seven defensemen.
- If Matty can go, John Erskine would likely be the healthy scratch on D.
- But just now (at precisely 4:50 pm :D), @capsmedia tweeted that Keith Aucoin has been recalled from Hershey. I’m guessing that means that Matty can’t go, and Bruce isn’t dressing seven D.
Random reading material:
I’m involved in this little thing over at Cycle Like the Sedins called “Odd Woman Rush.” It’s a bunch of lady hockey fans talking about hockey. Our first post was about why we became bloggers.
- Check out Part III (that includes my post), as well as Part I | Part II | Finale(of the Origins post).